“En Mai fais ce qu’il te plait”* and meet us!
- you can meet us on both sides ont he Channel if you wish: we will be in different shows and workshops in London, Dortmund and Münich.
- Spring is there! A new station in the vegetable garden of La Villette
- A fabulous stimulating workshop at L’Ecole de Design de Nantes mentored by Matthias Jancel, one of our head designer, and Andrea Boisadan, our head of R&D. The students were really impressive in this week-run to deliver a usability project. Their outcomes reached a fascinating and thrilling level. Congratulations to all!
- the installation of 3 projects: 2 discovery stations for Le Pantheon and an interactive orientation map for La Seine Musicale and above La villette
- More news and images to come!
*Come what May
March News 1/3
29-30 MARCH: Workshop on Tactile Images (Berlin)
#Inclusion. #Accessibility. #Design for all
Welcome to our workshop: « Inclusive tactile imaged books : from small to tall museum’s visitors ». Alexandra Verdeil and Linda Miesen, our teammates, along with our partners Anderes Sehen and Audioguideforall will share experience and return on how tactile books improve everyone’s experience in museums.
We are very proud to partner with: Anderes Sehen: a German charity engaged in helping blind and visually impaired children. + Audioguideforall : user-friendly museum media design and production.
March News 2/3
PRESS REVIEW: discover our Design team and have a perfumed glimpse on the Grasse Museum Project (and take the opportunity to read in german)
March News 3/3
Our team has a gift for ubiquity: once in Archeology Museum in Chemnitz in Germany, another time sunbathing -at dawn- in Cannes before the Bonnard Museum briefing, in Ryad winning a tender for tactile stations within the future University, in Nantes running a creativity workshop, eventually moving (including the giant 3D machines) from Paris to Pantin for a better worklife!